Senior Unreal Technical Artist
Do you want to become an expert in Unreal Engine? You can join a team that works closely with Epic Games on solutions for the automotive industry → I want to understand how Siili_Auto cooperates with Epic Games.
What will I do?
- You will:
- build User Interfaces that will be used by millions of drivers and their passengers,
- work on Epic MegaGrant project → I want to know more,
- implement visual effects to make it look outstanding,
- optimize both the outcome of your work and the work itself,
- work with designers and developers to fill the gaps between their points of view,
- work on procedural workflow creation,
I want to know more about the Technical Artist role.
Where I can work?
- You can join our teams in studios located in Wroclaw or Szczecin (Poland).
- You can work remotely from home in the countries that host our studios: Poland, Finland, Germany, and the US.
What do I need to know?
You need to have a solid background in:
- Unreal Engine 4,
- Blender, Maya, 3ds Max or similar DCC tool,
You get bonus points for:
- optimization for embedded devices,
- Shading languages (GLSL/HLSL),
- Substance Painter/Designer,
- Experience in: MAXScript, Python, or MATLAB,
- 3D math,
- 3D rendering pipeline
- using source control,
- tools like Jira or TFS.
What is in my offer?
- work as part of an expert team,
- you will have a chance to influence our way of working,
- work in flexible hours,
- work remotely if needed,
- no crunch time,
- the attractive compensation package,
- private medical care,
- annual training budget,
- your preferred form of cooperation.
I want to get more details about Siili_Auto and start my relation with you.
The Controller of your personal data is Siili Poland Sp. z o.o., with registered office at św. Antoniego 2/4, Wrocław. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent, or objection.