Fullstack Web Developer
If you are a full-stack developer with 5+ years of experience and:
- You want to grasp the full picture of the projects,
- You use the appropriate tool for the job and you value paradigms and concepts over specific languages,
- You are a generalist who enjoys encountering new technologies every day, and
- You love to learn.
If these sentences ring the bell for you then You should join your new team in Siili Poland! → I want to know more about Siili Poland
What will I do?
- You will:
- work in small teams,
- work with the customer to collect and understand requirements,
- cooperate with UX/UI designers to brainstorm ideas,
- setup CI for your needs,
- create backend and front end for the features,
- introduce tester into the features to be tested,
- prepare a deployment at the end of an iteration.
Where can I work?
- You can join our teams in studios located in Wroclaw or Szczecin (Poland).
- You can work remotely during Covid times
What do I need to know?
You need to have a solid technical background in:
- Java or Node.js or Go,
- TypeScript or React or Angular
- Relational or NoSQL databases
- Gitlab CI or Bitbucket Pipelines
You get bonus points for:
- Cordova / React Native / Flutter
- Azure / AWS / Google Cloud
- IaC / Terraform
- Analytic thinking
- Experience with Identity Management System
What is in my offer?
- work as part of an expert team,
- empowerment to make decisions about your work,
- work in flexible hours,
- work remotely if needed,
- the attractive compensation package,
- private medical care,
- annual training budget,
- your preferred form of cooperation.
I want to get more details about Siili Poland and start my relation with you.
The Controller of your personal data is Siili Poland Sp. z o.o., with registered office at św. Antoniego 2/4, Wrocław. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent, or objection.