C++ Developer (Automotive HMI Middleware)
We are looking for C++ Developer (Automotive HMI Middleware) to join our troops. By taking this role, you would be the center of our growing C++ competence team. You would be an essential part of our projects for major car manufacturers worldwide by building prototypes and production software or working closely with our technology partners to help us develop the Automotive Industry's needs. You would share your knowledge and help us build a team ready to tackle any topic.
Please check our credentials: Siili Auto - Showreel, Origo Steering Wheel, or AutonoMIA.
If any of this sounds interesting, we strongly encourage you to check out our website auto.siili.com where we showcase some of our most innovative and award-winning work, as well as the showcase of the customers and partners you can expect to work with after joining us.
Possible job locations:
Wrocław or Szczecin (After the pandemic/depending on the candidate's preferences)
- Create middleware for in-vehicle infotainment and instrument cluster that connects user-facing features and interactions to data provided by a car
- Collaborate with engineers from multiple domains(UI/UX design, platform software, HMI, system design, test, and validation) to build a modern experience in a brand new cars
- Together with platform software engineers, analyze and optimize the system to be a highly responsive user experience
- Diagnose, analyze, and resolve relevant issues based on testing, and user validation
- 3+ years of C++ experience in modern standards (C++11/14/17)
- Experience with QNX and QNX Hypervisor
- Familiar with Autosar, ASPICE, ISO26262 automotive standards
- Experience with Software Development life cycle (from requirements analysis, specification, architectural design, through detailed design and implementation to verification, testing, and maintenance)
- Very good English language skills
- "Can do" attitude and open mindset
- Eagerness to learn new things
- Experience in Qt and Qt Quick 2,
- Experience in working with 2D design,
- Experience working in an agile software development process,
- Multinational environment with an outstanding non-corporate atmosphere and great people to work with
- An opportunity to work independently (empowerment & decision making)
- Attractive compensation package
- Private medical care
- Annual training budget
- Fun & challenges
- Small agile development team consisted of senior-level professionals
- Flexible working hours
- Selection of the preferred form of cooperation
The atmosphere of our place is relaxed and highly professional at the same time. Our company's philosophy is to empower people to take responsibility and become true heroes in their respective areas of expertise. We work in self-organizing teams where everyone brings value and is able to make use of the skills to the fullest extent. People and interactions matter here.
If you are a master in your field and recognize yourself as the One – please, come and meet us. Let us show you that work can be enjoyable and meaningful at the same time.
The Controller of your personal data is Siili Poland Sp. z o.o., with registered office at św. Antoniego 2/4, Wrocław. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.